East Asian American Content
- Offerings include printable curriculum materials and virtual professional development workshops
- Offerings include lesson plans, curriculum and resource guides covering the Japanese American Experience, Japanese American Incarceration, and the Asian American Experience.
- Focus on Japanese American Internment featuring rich ‘choose your own’ digital experience with primary documents and rich photography
- Focus on Japanese American Internment featuring interactive film and digital experience broken into standalone chapter
- Offerings include digital collections and virtual programs for students of all ages.
- Four-part multimedia lesson plan for high school students on the Chinese Railroad Workers in North America Project
- In-depth curricular resources on Chinese American: Exclusion/Inclusion
- Module 3: Into the Heart of Chinatown – Hidden Voices